Paratrike is double seated motorized paraglider with wheels which enable easy take-off and landing. The passenger simply sits into the comfortable seat and after a short ride the glider lifts you in the air. The typical flight lasts 20 minutes but we can arrange various duration flights.
The flight location is in Glarokavos, Kassandra, Chalkidiki (4 km south of Pefkochori on the way towards Paliouri).
See map for directions.
SKEYE can arrange transfer to the flight location (upon request).
All summer (June – September), every day typically morning to early afternoon hours. Our ability to fly depends on the weather conditions. For this reason we recommend you to confirm the actual conditions with us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- The price is 90 € for 20 minutes in the air.
- Your flight can be captured on video and the footage given to you after the flight. Ask for it in advance!
- Dress comfortably according to the prevailing weather conditions. Wear shoes fixed or strapped to your feet (no flip flops). Avoid loose and fluttering clothing like scarfs, long skirts and dresses.
- For more information and recommendations see FAQ below.
QUESTIONS? INTERESTED? WANT TO BOOK?
The typical flight lasts 20 minutes but we can arrange various duration flights (upon agreement).
During summer season (June – September) we fly from Glarokavos (4 km south from Pefkochori on the way towards Paliouri).
Out of summer season we fly in the area of Kalochori, Thessaloniki.
Skeye can arrange transfer to and for the flying location for you (upon agreement).
Ensuring maximum safety is our main priority. For this reason:
- we use the latest and new flight equipment.
- all equipment is regularly checked and tested for proper functionality.
- paratrike is equipped with ballistic rescue parachute.
- paratrike itself, pilot and passenger are during flight equipped with life jackets with automatic inflatable system for case of landing on sea.
- All our customers are insured by international insurance group APPI (Association of Paragliding Pilots and Instructors).
Dress accordingly to the prevailing weather conditions and wear comfortable clothing.
Do not wear loose shoes which could fall during the flight (like flipflops). Fixed sandals are okay although enclosed sneakers are the best choice. Avoid wearing very loose clothing or anything fluttering (like scarfs, or long loose skirts or dresses).
It is recommended the passenger to have a light meal 3-5 hours prior flight and avoid alcohol consumption.
Yes, if you request it in advance we will make sure your flight is recorded on video and the footage will be given to you after the flight.
The minimum age limit for the paratrike flight is 7 years old. There is no upper age limit.